DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
SENER GRUPO DE INGENIERÍA S.A. (hereafter, “SENER GRUPO DE INGENIERÍA”)
Address: Avenida Zugazarte 56, Getxo, 48930, Las Arenas
Contact email: [email protected]
Email of the SENER Group Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
Email of the SENER Brazil Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
SENER GRUPO DE INGENIERÍA will process the identification and contact data, employment data and other information included in the web forms provided by the users, necessary to achieve our purposes.
In addition, by browsing this web and using cookies, SENER GRUPO DE INGENIERÍA collects data from the users (such as the type of browser used, the operating system or the IP address), in order to improve their browsing and effectively manage the web. For more information about the processed data by cookies, please consult our Cookies Policy.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
SENER GRUPO INGENIERÍA will process your personal data for the purposes indicated below:
To guarantee the operation of the web page, based on the lawful interest of SENER GRUPO INGENIERÍA, as well as other personal data obtained through other types of cookies, based on the consent shown with their acceptance.
- CONTACT FORM: To manage your request for contact, through our web form enabled for this purpose, based on the consent given by sending the form.
- ETHICS HOTLINE FORM: To process and investigate, in a confidential manner, the communications made regarding breaches of the law and/or internal policies of the SENER Group and applicable legislation, as well as questions and concerns related to them, based on the lawful interest existing in this respect and on the consent given, in those cases where personal data is provided.
- “WORKIN IN SENER” FORM: To attend your request to work in SENER GRUPO DE INGENIERÍA and manage your participation in our recruitment processes, based on the consent given by sending the form.
Likewise, users of our website are informed of the need to provide all data of a mandatory nature in order to manage their contact request and/or their participation in our awards. If you do not provide this information, it may make it impossible for SENER GRUPO INGENIERÍA to comply with the purposes indicated above.
The personal data provided by users will be kept for the time necessary to effectively fulfil the purposes indicated above.
Once the purpose has been achieved, the personal data collected shall be kept for the following periods:
- CONTACT FORM: 1 year.
- ETHICS HOTLINE FORM: 3 months.
- “WORKING IN SENER” FORM: 2 years.
SENER GRUPO INGENIERÍA will not communicate users' personal data to third party companies, except in cases of legal obligation or if the interested party's consent exists in this sense.
However, personal data may be communicated to SENER Group companies, based on our legitime interest in managing certain services or procedures in a coordinated manner.
In certain cases and because of the SENER Group works internationally, personal data collected through this website may be subject to international data transfers to other Group entities established abroad. In relation to these operations, the existence of adequate information protection measures is guaranteed.
At any time, users may exercise the following rights recognised by current data protection regulation:
- Right of Access: allows the user to know wich information is held, where it has been obtained from, to whom it has been provided and with what uses it has been treated.
- Right of Rectification: allows the user to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Right of Erasure: allows the user to request that his or her data be no longer processed.
- Right of Limitation: allows the user to restrict the processing of their data, but in such a way that they are kept for some subsequent purpose (a legal claim, for example).
- Right of Portability: allows the user to obtain a copy of their data in electronic form and, in certain circumstances, to request that they be communicated to another service provider.
- Right of Opposition: enables the user to oppose the lawful interest of the SENER Group to request the cessation of the processing of its data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent, at any time, for the processing of the personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the same.
Users may exercise these rights through the following email address [email protected], stating which right you wish to exercise and providing your ID card or similar document proving your identity.
In case of non-satisfactory response in the exercise of your rights, data subject may ask for further information to our Data Protection Officer, at [email protected], as well as file a complaint with the Spanish Supervisory Authority, to the following address www.aepd.es.