Quality, Environment, Health and Safety
The Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy of SENER has been established within the framework of the company's strategy, with the purpose and context defined by General Management, according to the nature and magnitude of the environmental impacts and the workplace risks to safety and health in all its activities, products and services.
SENER’s Policy includes the commitment to carry out processes, products and services:
- with due quality,
- in an environmentally friendly manner,
- under adequate safety and health conditions,
- complying with the applicable requirements,
- reviewing the effectiveness of the integrated quality system for performance improvement, and
- ensuring the satisfaction of its customers and stakeholders.
To this end, the following general objectives are established:
- Ensure compliance with applicable requirements,
- Promote a sense of responsibility in relation to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety,
- Promote the sustainable use of resources,
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks at work,
- Consult and take into account the opinion of workers and/or their representatives, when necessary,
- Require suppliers the application of a Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety management system aligned with our commitments, insofar as it is feasible and proportionate to the contract or supply in question.
The following shall be considered as applicable requisites:
- Customer requirements set out in the contracts,
- Legal and regulatory requirements,
- SENER’s own requirements considered as necessary for our strategic business units (financial, operational, commercial, technological, etc.),
- Requirements emanating from stakeholders,
- Significant environmental and health and safety aspects,
- Actions derived from analysis of relevant "risks and opportunities" (external) and "strengths and weaknesses" (internal).
And will be:
- Consistent with this policy,
- Adequate, in order to ensure the conformity of products and services and to achieve increased customer satisfaction.
SENER has its own integrated quality, environmental and safety management system certified by AENOR in accordance with:
- ISO 9001, quality management.
- ISO 14001, environmental management.
- ISO 45001, health and safety in the workplace.
SENER Engineering is also certified as meeting the following specific regulations:
- UNE 166002, for its R&D&I system (AENOR).
- EFR 1000-1 ed.4 familiarly responsible company (Fundación MásFamilia)
- ISO/IEC 17020 for inspection activities in the Railway sector.
SENER Aeroespacial also has certifications according to specific and sectoral regulations:
- EN 9100, the benchmark for the aeronautical industry
- AQAP/PECAL 2110/2210, for Defense projects.
- ISO 13485, for electromedical projects.
- PERAM 21J , Military Design Organization Approval Certificate
|Check the certifications of the SENER Group companies:|
At SENER, one of the factors that has a decisive influence on our actions that are geared at improving our activities is our clients’ perception of our company and our execution.
In order to gather the opinion of said clients and aside from other direct and indirect means, a dedicated channel has been set up to readily and directly collect all complaints and claims in connection with the organization itself, projects and SENER employees.
These claims are managed by an impartial and independent body responsible for processing them and for guaranteeing the full confidentiality of claimants and affected individuals as well as the impartiality that is applied in their analysis.
|Complaints / Claims|
|To register your complaint or claim, please access the following form:|