Collaboration with universities and research centers
SENER works with these organizations in two ways:
- It supports the education of future professionals and fosters student talent, by sponsoring prizes for academic excellence and through its own experts, who share their knowledge in lectures, seminars and workshops.
- It carries out joint projects with universities, technology centers and research institutes.
- SENER collaborates with universities and research centers
- Agreement with the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the Technological Institute of Monterrey, the National Polytechnic Institute, and the National Institute for Electricity and Clean Energies to collaborate in technological developments and research projects.
- Collaboration with the TECNALIA Technological Center in a number of developmental lines in the area of Energy and Processes, and with the TEKNIKER Technological Center in the area of control, within the development of advanced floating offshore wind simulation.
- In the setting of the development of waste gasification, SENER has collaborated with different technological centers, including GAIKER, CENER, and the Carbochemistry Institute of the Spanish National Research Council (ICB-CSIC).
- Collaboration in the European Horizon 2020 Program in the FLExible Dimethyl ether production from biomass Gasification with sorption-enhancED processes (FLEDGED) project and in the SIROM project.
- Collaboration with the Welding Institute (United Kingdom) in validating the design and exploring alternative welding processes for steel recipients of great thicknesses.
- Collaboration with the Higher Technical Institute of Lisbon (Portugal) in the simulation of loads and performance in offshore wind generators
- .Within the AIRIS II – Synchro Innovation project, in partnership with the Port Authority of Seville, SIPORT21 and the Universities of Seville and Malaga, the development of a pilot application for the synchromodal planning of road, rail and maritime port operations in the Port of Seville.
- Partnership with the Energy, Environmental and Technological Research Center (CIEMAT) in the ACTECAAccelerators and Associated Technologies for Large Scientific Facilities) project for the development of a high-powered RF summing cavity, with 160 inputs for particle acceleration applications, with a more direct application DONES/IFMIF (National Fusion Laboratory) projects.
- Participation in the AMFORASS program for the design and additive manufacturing of selective frequency and polarization surfaces for space applications. Project in partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA), the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) and the CATEC Technological Center.
- Development of a filter wheel and electronics for the JANUSand GALA instruments for theJUICE mission, in partnership with the Astrophysics Institute of Andalusia.